Age of Dystopia
Character creation process for Age of Dystopia:
1. Concept – work out what your character is
2. Determine Abilities – You have 10 points to buy your abilities, no ability can start higher than 3 (before racial modifiers). The abilities are as follows:
- Precision and skill with finesse weapons, ranged weapons smarts, knowledge, education and magic
b. Communication – social skills and personal interactoins
c. Constitution – resistance to harm and fortitude
d. Dexterity – agility, hand-eye coordination and initative
e. Fighting – skill at combat with heavy weapons and brawling
f. Intelligence -
g. Perception – see stuff, damage to finesse and ranged weapons
h. Strength – physical prowess and damange to melee and throwing weapons
i. Willpower – mental toughness, discipline and confidence
3. Choose race: Pick a race and have 3 points to spend on the releveant benefit table, an ability focus costs 1, a bonus to an ability costs 2.
4. Background – Choose a backgound and gain that ability focus
5. Character Development – Choose 4 abilities as Primary, the rest are secondary. Pick 3 talents. 4 picks among weapon groups or armor types. Must be proficient in lighter armor types first (so if you want heavy you must also choose light and medium).
6. Pick starting equipemnt
7. Calculate Defense and Heath: Defense = 10+ DEX + Shield Bonus, Health = 21+1d6+Con
8. Pick a Name
9. List Goals and Ties(if any).